The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 539 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/11/18
I have decided to read every thing this week, I really enjoyed your story. I can relate I did not grow up in church or know the work had my own distorted ideas and never read it. Well written
Lovely message!
01/11/18
This is a great story - it seems like non-fiction it is so believable. Kudos to a story well written.
Great story. Such a controversial book, but once we meet the author it all begins to make sense.
01/15/18
I really like this story.! I laughed out loud at the line “but I don’t think that meant the book could hop off the shelf.”
I really enjoyed how the theme of the piece was played out in the library. To me, it seemed the piece just fell into place. Once it was started, it knew where it was headed. Was this a quick write? One of ease? These don't always come to a person.
01/25/18
Congratulations on your 1st place finish in the Intermediate category and 10th place overall, Robin.

Since I have worked in libraries, I could appreciate the sound of silence after it closes. You have a gift of drawing the reader in.

The only suggestion I have is to double-space between paragraphs for easier reading.
01/25/18
Great piece, Robin! You placed in the top ten, too! Looking forward to seeing what else the challenges bring out of your creativity. :)