The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 625 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/08/14
A beautifully written commentary that sparks truth along with a powerful message.

Well done.

God bless~

Wow. This hits home in so many ways for so many reasons. Thank you.
05/11/14
You have authentically captured a situation that, as you state, almost all of us have been through at one time or another. It is always hard when splits happen within a church, and it is almost always due to bad decisions, hurt feelings and more concern for self than God on just about all parties involved.

I can't think of a single situation that captures the essence of this week's topic better than the way we, God's people, often mess up His will for our lives.

Great job!
05/12/14
Great job with your article. Where there should be love and harmony in a place of worship, we find bitterness and unresolved issues. If we could only refer to a verse in Scripture to show the offender his/her failing, that might solve a problem.
05/13/14
A well written teaching with some very good points.

Blessings, Graham
05/14/14
You made many fine observations and gave sage words of advise in a helpful, compassionate manner.
Thank you~
05/15/14
Congrats!

God bless~
Painfully poignant . . .

Congratulations!
Hebrews 10:26-31 KJV