The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 828 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/21/11
thank you. it is interesting the way the two MCs have stayed friends and still live next door to one another. I sense there is a longer story just waiting to come out here which covers the hole of these peoples lives. in the first to paragraphs you do repeat some of the details and you could of fitted a bit more in if you had condensed and edited that. It ended quite abruptly and it would of been good to have a final rounding up paragraph here perhaps the writer could reflect a little more on the lessons learnt.
the title is a dramatic one and yet the piece seems more about enduring friendship rather than wicedkness
05/22/11
What a testament to your faithfulness! What a story! I enjoyed going along on this grand adventure!
Nicely written. I agree with diana but this is an engaging piece and I was so glad to hear that in this world of temptation, even the temptation to just wander and not be directed, that four young people decided to invest themselves in others and make a difference in fellow students.
I think that is so neat that the girls remained friends so long. I have a friend whom I have known since we were toddlers, she was one and I, two, and last year marked our 50th friendship anniversary. Praise the Lord! Thx for writing this.