The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1784 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/01/05
From the author- Please note my paragraph indentions did not copy over properly-I apologize, this makes the article difficult to read.
02/03/05
What a story! Our lives take so many twists and turns. Praise God that you were raised by a Godly woman.
02/03/05
Excellent. For many reasons I hope this is fiction, but if not, praise God for such a testimony.
02/03/05
Absolutely beautiful job of depicting the tragedy of anger once ignited. We breathed your pain, were covered by your ashes, and thanked God for the heart that placed you so lovingly on the Potter's wheel.

God bless!
Wonderful testimony to what God can do. God bless you.
Wow. This was something else! Amazingly powerful writing. A great story. I loved the idea that your ashes were covered with Christ's blood and being molded by your great-grandmother.
02/07/05
Anna, an enormous CONGRATULATIONS to you on this outstanding win. 1st place in both the Level 2 Champion Challenge AND the Editors' Choice Awards. To place 1st in the Editors' Choice on a week where there was the highest number of entries ever (over 150 across all levels) is an amazing credit to you. Well done. Now, after a stunning win like this, it's definitely time for you to move up to the Advanced Level. You are more than ready for it. With love, Deb (Challenge Co-ordinator)
04/18/05
Hi Anna. I need you to contact me URGENTLY about this winning entry. As FaithWriters have not received your release form to allow for it to be published in the next anthology, we will need to replace it with the 9th place entry. I really don't want to do that - particularly with a 1st place winner. So please contact me at [email protected] or by private messenger, even if you don't want it to be published. I just want to be sure before replacing your entry in the anthology. This really is a matter of urgency and your reply is needed straight away. With love, Deb (Challenge Co-ordinator)
12/23/05
I'm new to the website & this is the first submission I've read. I suspect your contribution is much too high of quality to be representative of the writing posted on the site as a whole. I found your word selection & prose in general to be of a high caliber. I also thought the way you unveiled the tragic events was compelling. Thank you for sharing this.

Sincerely,

Troy Manning
Anna,
Thank you for sharing and please keep writing. You've been a blessing to me today. May you use your writing for the furtherance of his Kingdom. Thank God for grans and greatgrans, we are few of us are fortunate enough to have been brought up by grans with the wisdom and love that comes from above. Stay focused and be a vessel for the Kind.
Janice
Typos above - a lesson for us all to re-check before pressing the submit button:
Last word should read King :)