The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 857 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/22/05
Well done!
08/23/05
Applause!! Well done! Blessings, Rita
08/25/05
Whew! What a dramatic, true-to-life drama/play! I was on edge with every word! You should do something with this!
08/26/05
I'm a little bit disturbed by this line: I don't really know. I’ve done this before, I thought I could get some peace if I gave my life to Jesus but I pray and pray and it’s still the same. Each time some one has lied to me or left me it’s been like an arrow going through my heart and the wounds never healing. I've gone to the cross repeatedly but I still can't find peace.

Maybe this should be re-worked. If she has prayed and gone to the cross, she would have found peace there.

Good idea, well-realized characters.
09/01/05
Emil, this is a huge entry and a very good one. Unfortunately, its size was a problem as it was way over the maximum word count allowed for challenge entries. All entries have to be between 150 and 750 words - your entry came in at a whopping 1,386 words. This is mainly for the sake of the judges, as anything more that 750 words would really add so much to what is an already huge job for them. The other reason for the limits is to ensure that the FaithWriters' Anthologies all stay a fairly standard size. So please do keep entering the Challenge, but just keep the word count limits in mind. With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)