The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 909 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/19/09
Cute story! My children have had similar experiences nursing birds back to health, but yours is remarkable. Watch your comma use, as I was a little distracted by sentence structure. I really appreciated how you applied the "lesson" God showed you through the experience. It's amazing to me how abundantly God offers us chances to learn about Him!
03/20/09
Lovely, lovely devotional.
03/20/09
Fantastic lessons. I won't look at birds the same way again, thank you for that!
03/21/09
Very good devotional! I have not thought as much about birds as you have and it's a wonderful comparison to the father's plans for us. Thanks for sharing!
Well done on a lovely, moving story. I really enjoyed this piece of writing.
Wonderful devotional feel. Great reminder of God's provision for all of His creation.
03/25/09
This is a great object lesson on the love and faithfulness of our God, for us. Even the birds of the air are cared for, how much more important are we?
03/25/09
Good voice for your devotional. The spiritual application at the end is very appropriate.
03/25/09
You told the story in a very interesting way. Good spiritual take on a swet event and life lesson. Good job.
Mona
03/26/09
Congratulations on your 3rd place. Very sweet devotional.
Congrats!! And up to level 3 you go! Awesome! ^_^
03/30/09
I really enjoyed this story of Mr. Chip. It's really amazing you were able to raise the little bird. You've written this VERY WELL! Congratulations on your ribbon!!