The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 716 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I loved your descriptions of Africa. This is the Africa I live in and love. We see Zebra and plenty of other wild life on neighbouring game farms close to us. Well done.
You use beautiful descriptive language to tell your reader why you love this land - and you do it so, so well! I liked the bits of humor mixed with the human element as well as it made the read more enjoyable.
I want to journey to this Africa that you describe.
03/13/09
This is a nice piece of description. Actually it saddened me that so many of your animals were kept behind fences, trapped in zoos within their own land. Your ending was a bit of a weak round off for such a vivid piece.
How wonderful to see such beauty. I loved your descriptions and how personal this was for your MC. Enjoyable read.
03/15/09
I loved your descriptions of the animals and scenery. Very vivid.
03/18/09
I love your descriptions. This is very well written. And I agree - a walking stick carried with you at all times doesn't sound like a bad idea:)
You have a wonderful gift for description. I felt like I was seeing Africa with you.
I'd love to live next to a wildlife sanctuary - experiencing the best part of Africa without leaving home. Great descriptions, very visual writing.