The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1197 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This well written story is a wake-up call for anyone who has not chosen Christ as Lord.
09/19/08
This is an amazing, sobering story! Well done!
I like this creative piece! The only things I would suggest would be to watch your adverb usage and also double check the paragraph breaks on "preview" before you submit your entry. Thank you for sharing this important message!
09/21/08
Very well done, and I can easily see this on film or video tape--it's got a cinematic quality to it.
09/22/08
Somber indeed! However, very true! This piece is well written;riveting.
Images were well portrayed. Nice job. :)
This is very well written. I agree that it's sobering. And thought provoking. And sad. Great job!
09/22/08
It took me a little bit to get oriented to the setting, but when I was there the story was quite compelling. The ending reminded me of Jesus' parable of Lazarus and the rich man, and the rich man's desire to warn his brothers. Nice Job!
Congratulations on taking first place. It's well deserved. Up to Advanced you go.
Congratulations on your 1st Place and EC win, excellent writing!
09/25/08
This is wonderfully written and you held me captive to the end... very sobering and as was said, a wake up call for those who have not chosen Christ.