The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1055 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Lol! Cute, I liked it. I got tripped up a bit in the beginning though thinking you said that Snap was the youngest, but then I reread it a few times and got it.

It's a cute story, good job.
Wonderful! What a delightful read! I struggled with the topic this week, but you have run so well with it - why, you make it look like a snap! Give my love to Crackle and Pop - don't forget Mr. Kellogg, and give yourself a big hug for me!
I'm so glad they didn't change your names to Soggy, Mushy & Touchy, altho' my favorite cereal has gone that way a few times when I've been interrupted right in the middle of a bowlfull. This story was so much fun! Thank you for letting us read it.
09/11/08
I REALLY liked this story. I thought of Snap, Crackle, and Pop first thing but never would have thought to write it like you did. Very creative! Good job!
09/11/08
Thanks for the great memories of playing with Snap, Crackle and Pop dolls made from a kit from Kellogg.
09/12/08
Awesome job :)
09/12/08
Very well done. I, too, struggled with the topic. You shared a bit of history with us in a very fun way. Thank you.
Charming! A very cute story from an entertaining perspective, and a little history lesson as well. Well done!
I love learning this little piece of history. Cute story. This was delightful!
09/17/08
This is darling. Too clever!
Oh, I love History and you wove it into a fun story. Excellent job with topic!
09/18/08
I caught on a little ways into it who was talking. Very cool!

Nicely done.
Very well written. Funny and informative. Great job. :-)