The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 913 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/06/08
Fantastic story. Well written. It expresses what really makes a house a home.
I think that your story really captures the essence of this week's topic. After all, it's not about the size of the home, it's about the people living in it.

Well done with this. Your descriptions and characters were good. Keep on writing.
06/07/08
Your description of the house before and after the renovation was excellent. I could easily visualize what you were describing. Sarah's emotions came through strong as well. Even the bear was about to cry - very creative. Yeah for her Scottish cousin!
06/07/08
An entertaining tale. I liked the way that you used the toothless dragon as a potent symbol of what had been ripped out of Sara’s life.
06/09/08
Poignant
06/11/08
Loved this story! And, written like a pro, too! The only thing I noticed out of kilter was Sara became Sarah once - but that's just being "picky" - because this is a FABULOUS>/B>, entertaining and enjoyable story - and I repeat; "I loved it". Well Done! Kudos!
Congratulations! This story makes me think there could be more installments....would love to read them. Loved little Sara and Uncle Dugan.
Keep writing!