The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1029 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Great story. The title drew me in and I wasn't disappointed. You made an excellent point in your story. Unbelievers often look at Christians and think we "have it all together." They need to know Christians struggle with the same problems in life as everyone else. Thank you for the story and the lesson.
I could just dito Gail's comments. The title also drew me to read the story which was pleasant to read. You made some solid points of view from each person especially how non-christians often perceive christians.
02/02/07
A very good story and it's based on a well-known classic that many can relate to. A wonderful story that reads like a true tale. Very well done.
I liked how a non-christian helped a christian. God will plant seeds as long as we remember not to judge. Nicely written!
02/03/07
I agree. The title drew me in, and your solid writing kept me to the end. The book club idea has been making its way into different books I've been reading, and I enjoy them all. Great work!
I really enjoyed the message in this article. God is so amazing! He can work -- in spite of us!
02/04/07
Interesting, isn't it, how God can use anything to draw people to Himself? Good job!
02/07/07
Your characters were all uniquely done well. I liked the challenge in Alice and how she was the one who brought Marilyn(?) out rather than the other two who had no clue. Good job. I like diversity of opinion, so this to me, would be a great book club!
What a fascinating way to think of "Jane Eyre" I liked the feel of this and how Alice 'came around' in the end.