The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1221 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/22/06
I love your imagery here - I know hunger is a common one for needing Christ, but you gave it a new reality to me. Thanks for this!
07/25/06
I could picture the angels rejoicing over one lost soul coming to Christ. Wonderfull and well written! I look forward to reading more of your writing.
07/25/06
I like this--some people spoke to the intellect, and they totally missed the boat. Then one spoke to the soul. Wonderful first entry--write a longer one next time, we want more!
07/25/06
I'm glad you decided to take the plunge and enter the challenge. This is very good with more than a simple story line. I look forward to reading more of your work in the weeks ahead! You're a good writer! :)
07/25/06
Ah, this is beautiful and sweet, like and open heart before me. I agree with the others. I look forward to more of your writing. This, even though short, encapsulated the concept very well. loved it
This was wonderful. You said a lot in a short message. Great job. (Your first sentence in paragraph 4 seems to have a word missing.)
07/26/06
Very nice -but would love to see it expanded :)
I to enjoyed this entry very much and would like to read more. I look forward to reading your next entry.
07/26/06
Good piece. Sometimes short is better, something I have yet to learn. You have a very visual style. I look forward to watching your work grow as you continue to submit. Great Job!
You've created a very vivid atmostphere and image with so few words. Well done. Look forward to reading more of your work.