The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1027 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/16/06
This is a good message and you have captured the abundance well. Nicely done :)
06/19/06
Lot's of food for thought. Nice job.
06/21/06
Hi there. Sorry to contact you this way, but I need to "talk" to you fairly urgently about your entry in the "Life" Challenge. Could you send me a Private Message as soon as possible? With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)
Overall this was great. Afterall you did place second. Words worth remembering.

One thing I noticed you did not reference your bible quotes and this should be done.

Keep writing and I'll see you next quarter but most likely not in beginners. Way to go!

Trina<><
Congratulations, Michelle! Well-deserved recognition for your penetrating investigation of the moral implications of abundance.

Your solid writing skills will take you yet higher as you learn to engage the reader with more active verb forms, thus giving the piece a sense of action, forward motion.

Great job! Keep writing!
06/22/06
Wow. This certainly deserved an award. There are some wonderful, fresh insights that gave me ah-ha moments. Sometimes I get a bit jaded and, like Solomon, feel that there's nothing new under the sun in writing. You have just proven me wrong. It's so true what you are sayiing about the sense of entitlement. Of course, I saw it immediately in others! Yet, I had to tell myself to guard against that. It is so pervasive, in our culture, that it's just built into us. I will observe myself more closely...at least for a little while....until I forget! You have changed my life, which is exactly the aim we should have. Well done and thank you!