The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 777 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/21/14
Loved the reality "social moments"...especially the "head dodge"

Great message wrapped up in this entry. Well done.


God bless~
08/21/14
This was great. So many people will relate to this. I loved how you ended it with a comparison to a relationship with God. Well done.
We need to be careful how we see ourselves because it is God who made us the way we are. Don't complain to God about how me made us.

Moses almost complained himself out of the job of leading the Israelites out of Egypt. he was not a social person but when the time was right, God used him.

Being too social may gain us the wrong friends.

I thought you expressed some of your thoughts and feeling well.
Nice! That made me chuckle throughout (hoping humor was what you were aiming for...) as I can identify with many of the awkward moments. And I'm not usually witty enough to rescue them. :P

That was a great message wrapped up in a lively and strong piece of writing. I liked it a lot.
08/26/14
I can relate in some ways, though I'm extrovertly over zealous at times. Comes from lots of travel, meeting new people all the time I suppose.

You did a good job of describing the social foibles and uncertainties, resulting in the cons of relationships. And I had to chuckle in a place or two. Good job, keep it up!
08/28/14
Congratulations!

God bless~
08/28/14
Congratulations!

God bless~
08/28/14
Great message. Congratulations on your win.
09/01/14
You gave a lighthearted and humorous slant to a very real dilemma. Nicely done. Congrats!