The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 543 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Very stirring words. And I am in total agreement with you.

Thanks for admonishing us to stand with Israel and to pray for each of our brothers and sisters in Christ no matter the denomination. Because true, if we are born again, we are all part of the same body.

Amen~
08/09/14
Well written entry with powerful message and meaning.

Nicely done! Amen.

God bless~
08/10/14
Good message.

Paul's heart and desire was that Israel might be saved.

He meant their soul, not their physical well being. He wanted them grafted back.

I agree with you, all brother's in Israel, the state, need our prayers. All Israel, the original olive tree branches, need our prayers for them to come to know our Lord Jesus.

My suggestion would be to read the list of judging guidelines under challenge rules. It helps me focus on what the judges will be looking for.

Keep writing.
08/21/14
I enjoyed this entry very much.I totally agree about Israel.

Your writing is very good. As someone already suggested review the guidelines and make yourself familiar with what the judges are looking for.

Read Editor's Choice winners each time. That helps me improve my writing, too.

Blessings and good to get to know you.