The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 959 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/06/14
What a beautiful story. It was inspring, uplifting, and truly brought forth a powerful message in the interim! I loved it!

Great job! I pray this rates well.

GOd bless~
02/07/14
Aaawwe, this is beautiful!!!

An excellent piece of creative writing that is right on topic and very intriguing. The judges will definitely notice. Keep writing.
02/07/14
Wow. Great story. Well done.
Well written story.

Good flow and easy to read story.

02/11/14
I'm blown away. That was great. The story was riveting, with a nice twist that she should share the inheritance.

Every good story elicits deeper thought. It made me think of the inheritance we have waiting for us in heaven, which is greater than any earthly wealth. And how we live down here will determine those rewards.

Keep submitting entries!
Of all the lovely stories I've read for this topic this has to be my favorite! Incredibly well-written. I just loved it!

God bless~
02/12/14
Superb! I really enjoyed reading this! I love the way you brought the Scriptures together in this story.
02/12/14
This story truly is an example of "creative writing" - I loved everything about it. At first I thought the brothers anger was a little over the top - but I got into the story and went with it, knowing this was a sort of parable - it was meant to be a little over the top in order to convey a spiritual lesson. People may have thought Jesus parables were a little over dramatic - but they certainly made their point! Kudos to you - great job!