The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 923 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/15/08
Thank you for sharing this story. It was very engaging. Keep on writing!
Laury
02/17/08
Great advice here. I enjoyed reading this story.
Engaging characters. I'm sure Rebecca had some difficulty conforming to her new found attitude. Would love to see you write some more about these characters. :)
This was pretty good, the characters were interesting and I liked the way the story flowed.

May I give you a few pointers?

Next time, don't tell us that Rebecca is harboring 'obvious resentment' show us.

And watch to be sure you put quotation marks on both ends of a sentence. It was missing in a few spots and I thought that the dialouge was actually her thoughts. You did well with this.
2nd place, wow!
Congratulations.

Marlene
02/21/08
Hi Mandie. Great story, and you did a good job with the topic. Care to join me in Level 2? Will watch for your work in the future. Congrats on placing.
I love this story. It's a great example of how we should trust God, let go and move on.

Congratulations on taking second place. You deserve it. :-)
02/22/08
Congratulations, Mandy - not only did your entry place second in your level, but you came in 32nd overall. Great work!