The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 869 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/08/08
This was like peeking through the door to listen in on what was happening. Very creative. I think, I could be wrong, but I think that you went the anti-topic route. That will make you lose points in the ratings. I would highly suggest you join the message board. On there, members comment and talk about what the topics means and give each other advice. Also, please proofread your work or have someone else do it. You have talent, let it shine in a good piece of well-polished work!
Laury
I really liked this piece. It felt as if I was there listening to the Pharisees plot against Jesus.

I think this story was conveying a message opposite of the proverb though. Regardless, I enjoyed the message that the author chose to convey. Good job!
02/09/08
You did a good job on the back and forth dialogue in the meeting area of the sanhedrin. However, you probably should either read up on rules of punctuation and grammar, or get a buddy to proof your entries. There were a lot of glaring errors in that regard. Your choice of example of the topic is probably going to be considered anti-topic, because Jesus's association with prostitutes and thieves doesn't show the meaning of the proverb. You have a lot of potential and I would encourage you to keep writing!