The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1090 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/26/07
That class sounds like it was fun to take and what a wonderful testimony she shared! Nice work
01/27/07
Very well written. Elaborating on the paragraph describing the picture, "The Hands that Guide Me along My Journey" would strengthen your story. I didn't really see it without a second read. Getting a clear vision of the picture makes the testimony more powerful. This is a great piece.
01/29/07
A good job on this one. I too must agree, a little more discription of the paintings would bring out the scenes. Well written, keep it up..
01/31/07
Nicely done--this would have been a very short class session, though! The symbolism in the 3 paintings was very rich, and I enjoyed reading it.
01/31/07
Lovely message told through the second and third paintings! Your story does a good job of illustrating that old proverb: "A picture is worth a thousand words"!

I noticed some punctuation errors, which could be cleared up by proofreading, and I don't know what you mean by "adapt students" i one sentence.

You did a good job,and I really liked your title! Thank you for sharing this story! :)

01/31/07
Very nice! I agree that elaborating on the third painting would add to the effect. Thanks for sharing!
02/01/07
I enjoyed this. The lead was kind of vanilla, but there were flashes of masterful writing. Keep up the good work. God bless.