The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1146 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I really enjoyed reading this. What a true message, and a unique way to write it. Thank you for sharing this.
Loved this-especially your portrayal of "cassie"
08/31/06
Smart grandfather and a super story. Great job!
I loved this story. Good job. Keep writing and sharing.
09/01/06
Wonderfully written.. I just love it, made me laugh, made me cry..
09/01/06
excellent metaphor and so true! Well done!
09/01/06
This was a wonderful story! From the first sentence, it held my attention. Grandpa was wise, filled with a message from God. And Cassie was filled with such intense emotion, yet still a child as depicted by your closing sentence. I loved it!
09/02/06
I truly enjoyed reading this piece. Wonderfully written, well done, keep writing.
09/04/06
Beautiful writing.
09/04/06
Excellent story. Great job.
Great story! You used the dialogue well to give the Grandpa character. Nice writing!
What a wonderful thought to remember, that whatever happens in my life, happy or sad, it's part of God's song. Thank you for your story.
09/07/06
Beautiful story and excellent portrayal of Cassie and Grandpa. I thoroughly enjoyed it and the message.
This was very touching, with a great message! Thanks for writing it!
Charming story with a great message! :-)
09/07/06
Love the dialect, and the sweet, sweet message. You did a wonderful job of characterization in both characters! Excellent writing!