The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1357 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/13/06
Good job! It is really encouraging to know that even in our last moments the Lord still meets with us and is faithful anf true. Keep up the good work.
03/15/06
Very good story. In his most desperate moment he heard God's voice and responded. Great message. Well-written.
Excellent. It is never to late to accept what Jesus did on the Cross for us.
As long as we breathe we can come to Christ.
03/15/06
Very good title, and well-written story. A few switches in tense are easily edited. I love the immediacy and intimacy of God's voice.
03/16/06
We can be cleansed, even at the moment of death. Very nicely done.
How encouraging! That our Heavenly Father loves us so much that He will show up... making one last attempt to draw us to Himself before it is too late. Good Story!
Ver, veryvery well done. You'll be moving up to the next level before you know it. This was fantastic!
03/18/06
A well written piece with fascinating intrigue, a great message, and a "come hither" title - but unrealistic. The dead cannot write. Very well done, however.
Hey, looks like I was right! Awesome job and have a great time in Intermediate!
03/20/06
Excellent story and congratulations on your win
04/04/06
Your writing is very compelling and engaging. I liked how you illustrated God's awesome mercy when even the guards wouldn't look the condemned inmate in the eye. Blessings.
04/14/06
Riveting!! This one kept me reading. Keep up the good work.