The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1028 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/12/05
This an AWESOME! Story
Keep up the good work.
12/13/05
Wonderful Well-Written piece.
Great Title "Alpha & Omega"

"On the other hand, God and His words have no beginning or end, they are eternal. Anyhow, why not give or send someone a fruit basket? Merry Christmas to you and yours."
Make a Great Devotional.

Merry Christmas to You and Yours. God's Blessing, Helen
This is a wonderful devotion for contemplation! So filled with excellent points!
Just a few suggestions:
"if you want to know if you have the seal of God’s Holy Spirit to look for the Fruit of the Spirit in your life"..I would omit "to look" and make it "you must look" or "you should look".
"if you can see the Fruit of the Spirit in your life then you can be sure God is working through you, and sure of your salvation."...I would make it "and be assured...."
I also wouldn't insert "(Ha! Ha!)" because it seems to suggest that your article message isn't to be taken seriously.
I was glad you inserted the reference to Gen. 1:11-12. Without an example from the Old Testament, your opening sentence might not make sense to someone unacquainted with the Bible.
I think I'll go and put together a fruit basket and conspicuously display Galatians 5: 22-23 on it. Would make a great centerpiece for our church fellowship Christmas party! Thanks for the idea.