The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 690 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/04/16
This is good. Interesting. Keep on writing.
02/05/16
Beautiful!

God bless~
02/08/16
You've got a real talent here! This problem was so entertaining and I hope to see u in the higher levels soon:)
02/10/16
This was a fun poem to read. I enjoyed the rhyme scheme that fit the style. I work in a nursing home and can appreciate your subject. Loved the ending too.
This contains reality, insight, truth, and was written in a way that kept me reading it. Beautiful. I identified with it because I also travel on the Internet- and I have that same hope of heaven. I hope you write a lot more.
02/11/16
This was beautiful. It brought a tear to my eye as I thought of my elderly father who in on the internet most of the day. Good job.
02/11/16
Congratulations! Well deserved.
02/11/16
Congratulations on your EC win with this creative poem. Well deserved!
02/11/16
Congratulations on your first place in the Beginners category, JE. I knew you would move up quickly.

I enjoyed this journey taken through the internet.
02/11/16
Congratulations, JE, on your well deserved 2nd place EC award. Your poem created brilliant images.
Congratulations, JE! I enjoy solo journeys myself.
02/12/16
JE, Incredible job. This was a creative take on the topic. My mind went traveling along with the elderly gentleman as he searched the internets for haunts around the world. Look forward to reading more of your work.

Congratulations on your Editor's Choice Award.
02/12/16
Creative and descriptive writing that deserves your EC placing. Well done.
02/13/16
Beautiful! Congratulations on the EC win. Keep writing, you have so much to offer.
02/13/16
JE, you have captured two different spectrums of travel in your poem and done it seemlessly. What a beautiful 'solo journey'! I immensely enjoyed traveling along with the old man.

Congratulations on winning a spot in Editor's Choice. It is well-deserved.
02/17/16
Tripped over my tongue and mind with equal amounts of appeal.

Congratulations on your win!