The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1228 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/07/05
A very encouraging message. I think that personal anecdotes woven into the teaching can be very effective in getting a message across.
02/07/05
"HE is dear Almighty God." Indeed He is PTL. Nicely written penned by one who deeply loves the Lord. God bless you as you serve Him. His servant, Nancy
02/13/05
learning to release control and trust God is the most important lesson and one I battle all the time. In my head I know it would be dumb to trust anyone else...but it is so easy to be distracted by physical sight that blinds our spiritual eyes.
02/16/05
Hi Mindy. Just a quick note to let you know that we will be removing any entries in the future that aren't on the topic. We really want to encourage you to be stretched as a writer and be challenged to write something that fits the theme each week. Your piece for the Hospitality Challenge has been left in (although it has nothing to do with the topic), however, we have removed your entry for the "Selfishness" Challenge. Please don't hesitate to enter the Selfishness Challenge again, with a piece that is appropriate for the topic. As I've mentioned in the past, I can't wait to see what you can do when you actually write something based on the topic. I'll be cheering you on. With love, Deb (Challenge Co-ordinator)