The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 687 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/17/11
Funny and captivating read! Keep writing. Thanks for sharing.
02/18/11
I love this! I can really relate to what you've written; I've thought so many times of 'recycling' our macaroni art for dinner! And as I'm reading of the 'mad dash' in the rain, I'm also thinking of how to avoid the massive puddles on the road as I drop my son off to kindy - gotta love summer rain! Thanks for the chuckles and for reminding us that our homes/families are probably much the same on the inside!
02/20/11
great writing some lovely descriptions and i can relate to so much of this. the title is good as it also describes what the piece is about.
one tip..... use some spacing so that your great writing is easier on the eye for poor souls like me who find solid text confusing :-)
I like this! Great read. I like the flow, from one day to another, showing how things can change and cycle around again by the end of the week! My house used to be just as crazy as this one! Thanks!
02/23/11
Nice approach to the theme, how changeable we are with the weather! I like the voice of the narrator.

It would help the reader if you broke this into shorter paragraphs.