The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1226 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I thought at first this was a renewal of vows as you referred to the man as your husband rather than your future husband and his mother as your mother-in-law rather than your future mother-in-law. I guess I'm missing something here. The article itself is good A few errors, but a very good thought.
Your wedding sounds like some of my husbands fishing trips. One way of looking at it is that whatever happens after that has got to be an improvement, huh?

Was there a typo in the first line, or was it just me not getting it? I'm thinking the word ring should have been there after engagement. The part about husband/husband to be was understandable since he is your husband now, if not then. I thought your article was well-written and brought out a good prinicple. If our focus is right-on, we really don't need to worry overmuch about the other stuff.
God sure through some trials into the picture. Very nice story. Well told.
Can you tell that I am overworked? I meant "threw" LOL sorry
What a tale of perserverance! I enjoyed the article.
04/29/07
I too was a bit confused at the beginning, but it was a great story. Good job.
04/30/07
Wow! Your wedding seemed to be an example of "Murphy's Law"! Glad you stuck it out and stayed together. Nice work