The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1460 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I enjoyed this tremendously. And if it were possible, I would love to be invited to your tea as well! You captured the personalities well.
02/05/07
What a wonderful idea! Even though I didn't know all of these characters, I knew enough of them to know you'd captured their personalities well. Very imaginative and nicely done!
Know what? You wrote these characters so well that I recognized almost all of them before you formally introduced them to us!

I would say, that makes you a grand writer! Well done.
02/06/07
Very nice writing - strong and engaging from beginning to end.
02/06/07
I loved it. I would have guessed your friends were real if I hadn't recognized them. :-)
02/07/07
Wow!!! This is fantastic! I didn't even know you were writing about fictional characters. Good job!!!
02/07/07
What wonderful imagination and descriptions of beloved characters. Your last line is so true. I don't like tea, but what a fun event that would be!
I LOVE this! What a wonderful idea (and great tribute) to favorite classics and stories of our own. The tea party idea was quite wonderful and I almost recognized the character of "Jo" (one of my faves) but the ending was otherwise a complete surprise and very well done! I think this is one of my favorites this week. Amazing writing! ^_^
02/08/07
Bravo on a well written 'entertaining' entry! Very well done and a good read to boot! Yes, VERY god job!
Way to go! CONGRATULATIONS! ^_^
02/08/07
LOVED this story! Very good work here. I know a few of your friends very well myself, and I really liked how your personalized them for your tea party. Great writing!