Return to Content
Read Our Devotional
Opportunities to be Published
The Home for Christian Writers! Matthew 6:33
ENCOURAGE AUTHOR BY COMMENTING
Add to Favorites
Let’s Play Jeopardy!
Free to Share
Author requests article critique
Up for a game of Jeopardy? Great. Here’s how it works. I’ll make 10 statements, then see if you know the one correct question to all 10 statements. Ready? Here we go.
1) This will help you to “seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness” (Matthew 6:33) and to keep your spiritual focus, year in and year out.
2) This will leave an important and lasting spiritual impact, standard and challenge for your children to reflect on and consider as they walk their personal faith journey. (Philippians 3:17)
3) This will help you to consistently consider others as more important than yourself, and to “look out not only for your own interests, but for the interests of others,” as stated in Philippians 2:3-4.
4) This will help you to walk the spiritual talk.
5) This will help protect you against self-absorption with your own life and needs.
6) This will help protect you against greed and cause the truth in Luke 6:38 to become operational in your life.
7) This will allow you to reap bountifully and cause spiritual fruit to “abound to your heavenly account, as Philippians 4:17 states.
8) This will foster deep relational and spiritual ties to develop, which in turn will surround you with “so great a cloud of witnesses” who will encourage you to run the race set before you, as described in Hebrews 12:1-2.
9) This will bring you pure joy as you read a gloriously simply sign-off to a piece of correspondence: “Your brethren in the cause for Christ’s glory.”
10) This I can say with the greatest enthusiasm has been one of the best spiritual investments we’ve ever made as a family.
Now here’s the correct question to all 10 statements:
What are the spiritual blessings and benefits to prayerfully and financially supporting and partnering with a missionary family?
PLEASE ENCOURAGE AUTHOR BELOW
LEAVE COMMENT ON ARTICLE
Reader Count & Comments
This article has been read
Read more articles by
or search for other articles by topic below.
Search for articles on: (e.g. creation; holiness etc.)
Read more by clicking on a link:
Main Site Articles
Most Read Articles
Highly Acclaimed Challenge Articles
New Release Christian Books for Free for a Simple Review
NEW - Surprise Me With an Article - Click here for a random URL
God is Not Against You - He Came on an All Out Rescue Mission to Save You
...in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them... 2 Cor 5:19
Therefore, my friends, I want you to know that through Jesus the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you. Acts 13:38
LEARN & TRUST JESUS HERE
The opinions expressed by authors do not necessarily reflect the opinion of FaithWriters.com.
FaithWriters offers Christian reading material for Christian readers. We offer Christian articles, Christian fiction, Christian non-fiction, Christian Bible studies, Christian poems, Christian articles for sale, free use Christian articles, Christian living articles, New Covenant Christian Bible Studies, Christian magazine articles and new Christian articles. We write for Jesus about God, the Bible, salvation, prayer and the word of God.
Link To Us
Become A Member