John 1: 1-3
1. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2. The same was in the beginning with God.
3. All things were made by him; and without him was not anything made that was made
14. And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.
(Who/What is the Word? Verse 3 and 14 says it is a He. He became a human being, the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth, seen by the apostles. See also Rev.10:13 and Acts 13:33 – "begotten" refers to resurrection. Jesus Christ is the Word.
Rephrased you get:
"In the beginning was Jesus, and Jesus was with Jehovah and Jesus was Jehovah. All things were created by Jesus…." )
15. Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: (This may refer to resurrection, Acts 13:33)
16. For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
17. And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
To those still searching for answers and peace, may I say, search for the only truth and remedy that exists, for the God that loves you, who made all life and who has made, and will make again, a beautiful world.
Any CONCEIVABLE sacrifice in this life is worthwhile to find the BIBLICAL Christ Jesus and to belong to Him! If you want Him, pray now with me, "DEAREST LORD JESUS, FORGIVE ME MY SINS. I REJECT ALL NON-BIBLICAL RELIGION. PLEASE BE THE RULER OF MY LIFE. HELP ME TO LOVE YOU MORE EVERY DAY AND TO OBEY YOU WITH ALL MY STRENGTH AND TO READ YOUR BIBLE DAILY, EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE."
Dwell in in the serene peace and love of our Lord and His people and carry His will and His love, as long as possible, unto this perishing world.