Return to Content
Read Our Devotional
Opportunities to be Published
The Home for Christian Writers! Matthew 6:33
ENCOURAGE AUTHOR BY COMMENTING
LEAVE COMMENT ON ARTICLE
As A Member
Add to Favorites
Human Nature and Sinful Nature
Not For Sale
Author requests article critique
1. In the beginning, the Word of God created all things. As we mature in this life experience, to understand what human nature is and how sin effects the decision over the course of our life is the start of something wonderful.
2. God created human nature and applied it into our beings. This nature is comprised of two elements, spiritual nature, and sinful nature.
a. Spiritual nature is derived of the Holy Spirits power to circumcise the heart This means oneís ability to control its fleshly body not to sin. From birth, due to the fall of humanity, we are sinful beings. It is natural to curse other people, the inability to control our tongues. We are prone to hysterics and uncontrollable outrage of behavior, for reasons to control events or people. We are deceitful in corrupting others to sin and follow others in the practices of living for the world, which is sinful, and wicket.
3. God planted humans with human nature free from sin. For Adam and Eve disobeyed God and their eyes were open from the tree of knowledge that sin and its effects passed along to their offspring. Not until Jesus told Nicodemus ĎTruly, truly, I say to you, unless a man is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. The Spirit breathes where He desires, and you hear His voice, but you do not know from where He comes, and where He goes; so is everyone who is born of the Spirití
4. Therefore, we need to believe the following:
a. God created angelic (angels)
b. One angel failed to temptation (rebel and did not honor what God created, the humans)
c. God created humans
d. Provided us with human nature
e. Humans failed to temptation (rebel and disobeyed and ate from the tree of knowledge)
f. Sin entered human nature
g. This human nature is controlled by Sinfulness or Spiritual presence
h. To follow the Spiritual presence, humans will have to be reborn through a lifelong belief process, works of faith liken to a generous provision of moral excellence, and moral excellence with knowledge, and knowledge with self-control, and self-control with patient endurance, and patient endurance with godliness, and godliness with brotherly affection, and brotherly affection with love for everyone.
i. The pathway to this rebirth is through Jesus Christ who will send the Holy Spirit to circumcise our heart.
5. As the farmer poured out the seeds of life, some fell on the footpath where that seed represents those who hear the message, only to have Satan come at once and take it away. Some seed fell on shallow soil with underlying rock. That seed represents those who hear the message and immediately receive it with joy. But since they donít have deep roots, they donít last long. They fall away as soon as they have problems or are persecuted for believing Godís word. Other seed fell among thorns represents others who hear Godís word, but all too quickly the message is crowded out by the worries of this life, the lure of wealth, and the desire for other things, so no fruit is produced. Still other seeds fell on fertile soil, and they sprouted, grew, and produced a crop that was thirty, sixty, and even a hundred times as much as had been planted. So, the seed that fell on good soil represents those who hear and accept Godís word and produce a harvest of thirty, sixty, or even a hundred times as much as had been planted.
a. The seed is the Word of God.
b. The ground, is our human nature
c. The result is our ability to understand this principle (knowledge) and during our human experience not give into our fleshly desires and hold fast to what is right, as the Holy Spirit takes time to circumcise our heart we can produce (Wisdom).
d. For what is to gain Knowledge and not convert it to Wisdom? leads us astray and incapable of gaining access to God and His Kingdom.
PLEASE ENCOURAGE AUTHOR BELOW
LEAVE COMMENT ON ARTICLE
AS A MEMBER
Reader Count & Comments
This article has been read
Read more articles by
or search for other articles by topic below.
Search for articles on: (e.g. creation; holiness etc.)
Read more by clicking on a link:
Main Site Articles
Most Read Articles
Highly Acclaimed Challenge Articles
New Release Christian Books for Free for a Simple Review
NEW - Surprise Me With an Article - Click here for a random URL
God is Not Against You - He Came on an All Out Rescue Mission to Save You
...in Christ God was reconciling the world to himself, not counting their trespasses against them... 2 Cor 5:19
Therefore, my friends, I want you to know that through Jesus the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you. Acts 13:38
LEARN & TRUST JESUS HERE
The opinions expressed by authors do not necessarily reflect the opinion of FaithWriters.com.
FaithWriters offers Christian reading material for Christian readers. We offer Christian articles, Christian fiction, Christian non-fiction, Christian Bible studies, Christian poems, Christian articles for sale, free use Christian articles, Christian living articles, New Covenant Christian Bible Studies, Christian magazine articles and new Christian articles. We write for Jesus about God, the Bible, salvation, prayer and the word of God.
Link To Us
Become A Member