The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 952 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/13/15
I'm sitting here, just amazed at this woman, Vivian. God surely lived in this woman's soul and spoke through her voice. You presented this in such a lovely way.

I always have my faith renewed and strengthened when I read anything you write.

Not gushing, it's the truth.

Really exceptional. You made my day! This is another one I will remember.
03/13/15
What a beautifully-written tribute to a precious lady! I will enjoy meeting her in Heaven one day. So often we hear/read of the patients whose minds have strayed far from the lovely words that once encouraged those near them. Thank you so much for sharing Vivian's story. Excellent work.
03/13/15
Your winsome words painted a portrait of one of God's faithful. It serves as a tribute to one tested through the fires of adversity!

Wing His Words
This article touched my heart in a special way. It was well written with a message for all to read and take to heart. Keep writing articles that touch the heart!

God Bless!
03/16/15
Rather than merely providing a clinical outline - which you would be so well-qualified to give, you have opened your heart to us in showing Vivian as a person. Thanks for sharing the inspiration of her faith - despite Alzheimers increasing and relentless raids on her capabilities. Great work.
03/21/15
I would like to have known her. I feel like I missed out. Thanks much for sharing her story.