The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1954 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/10/07
Cute story. A few little minor typo's..but good job.
02/10/07
Well-written, lighthearted fun! Sounds like something that would happen to me...considering my klutz factor. LOL Nice job! Blessings, Jo
02/10/07
Author's Note: Now that hinting's started - Yes, I'm aware the form of transportation mysteriously changed mid-story. It really is supposed to be a truck lol.
02/10/07
Oh my, oh my, that title, once you've read the whole story...the best laugh I've had all week. I also liked when she "caught the tree." Great fun, Shari!
02/10/07
I've been on a few of these adventures, I won't call them fishing, with kids and now grandkids. Excellent job. Thanks for the laugh. God bless.
Cute! Evidently, this is true? My entry also has to do with a hook in the...um...seat. Great minds think alike, you know.
This was a fun read. Well done.
02/11/07
Cute story. Reminds me of my boys fishing with my dad, and catching lots of trees and people.
02/11/07
I agree with Chrissy -- OUCH! I've had a hook in my finger, but not my bottom. I like the image of the girl sitting funny the rest of the way home. Good job!
02/14/07
ooo! Makes me shiver to think about sitting on a hook! Must've been a LONG two miles!! :-) Fun!!
Good job. A cute, fun read, without a heavy moral. Loved it.