The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1590 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Very touching story. Very well could be true.
04/18/05
I hope that he made it home ok :) Great job!
04/18/05
Good Story, it brought tears to my eyes. Keep up the good work
04/19/05
Bravo
Wonderfully written
it held my attention to the very end...
Yeshua bless
Oh, so sad. Very well written from beginning to end. You had me following every word.
You've almost got me crying here. I like your writing - very vivid. I'm there. Nicely done!
04/25/05
Hi Dave,

Thank you for leaving a coment on Freddy's Fifth. You are right - it probably is going on all over the USA. I loved your article for this challenge. Guess you looked at the other side of the coin and saw the good an loving relationship that outlived death. It was beautiful.

Blessings,

Karen
Such a beautiful story. I'm sorry I didn't have the time read all the entries, especially this one. It brought tears to my eyes. It certainly is a First Place entry! I loved it.
04/25/05
Good story ,nice ending, Dave. :0)
Looks to me like you are an INTERMEDIATE contender now. ~L~
04/25/05
Thanks for all the nice compliments!

So you liked the ending Linda G.? I thought you might! ;o) You did suggest it! thanks. Dave
Talk about INSPIRATIONAL!!! Oh my, now you've got me crying! You have a large gift! MMMMM Good!
04/26/05
Congratulations David! I know you said that you thought this was one of your best, and it seems the judges agreed with you. With back to back wins in the Editor's Choice (nothing to be sneezed at - believe me!) I think it could be time for you to jump up into Advanced. You are definitely ready for it. With love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)
01/23/07
This was a great story, I see why you won. It had me on the edge of crying.
Beautiful story, well written, teaches us to appreciate what we have today and enjoy what the future brings. Thank you for sharing.