The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1372 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/22/19
Lovely poem - and I bet we have all been there! And the truth is, with smart phones it is almost easier to at the very least, read our Bibles, or listen to the Word and pray whilst driving!
08/22/19
Such an appropriate title. It really adds to showing the importance of your message.
08/23/19
What a well written and honest poem. And I think it's something many can relate to. Well done.
08/23/19
I really got into the cadence of this poem, and liked the refrain.
I feel that this should place high!
I liked the repetition in this very good poem with an excellent message.
08/28/19
Good reminder of how easy it is to not take time for what is most important.
08/28/19
I love this. It should be framed on my bathroom wall, next to the mirror, where I'll likely see it and remember Who is greater. Great writing!
This is awesome. The repetition >s perfectly placed. Congratulations! Happy happy Dance!
I really like this, even though it convicted me. Congratulations on your first place win. Well deserved!
06/27/20
Very good! I could feel the pressure in every line, and I was rooting for her to "get it." I hope she does!
07/02/20
Love this accurate perspective on life. Thank you for reminding us where our priorities need to be. Any songwriters out there? This could become a powerful song.
07/03/20
Congratulations on winning 2nd place for the year, Rachel.

Great reminder of reprioritizing and spending time on what's important.
08/06/20
True, honest and very well-expressed in short, hectic lines with telling details. Thank you.
03/18/21
This is a great poem. I like the way it flows and how the emphasis is in just the right places. It is nice how you talk about the day and the things you did in it.

Great work!
05/10/21
WOW! I read through the cadence of this poem without one hitch. Impressive! It humbled me when I think of those times I have been guilty of what you wrote. It should never be... You deserve the recognition you received! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Clear images, nice pace, relatable quality. Good read!