The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 443 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/08/19
(deep sigh) Wouldn't it be nice if we KNEW where some people's hearts ended up before death? It's hard living with that kind of unknown. Praise God for those of us who can be SURE where we are going. Thanks for sharing this touching story.
08/08/19
Such a thought-provoking story. We can have a direct impact on where someone graduates. Sobering thought. Well written.
It seems to me you have written a "new" way to be saved besides the many I have already heard. It is best to personally follow the way Peter taught and practiced in the book of Acts.
08/09/19
This story made me think. Great point here. Good job.
This is a wonderful commentary on being prepared under all kinds of circumstances to witness for our Lord. While you can hope that in her unconsciousness, she still heard you and responded to a call within her heart, in any case, you delivered your heart of love in Jesus' name to her.
Very easy to relate to this as I used to work in a nursing home and have had similar thoughts. You did a great job writing this lovely devotion.
This is an important message. It's hard to just care for someone's body and ignoring her spirit. I remember doing something similiar with my father. His last words (according to the nurse) were I am not afraid. I see God's face. Although there are some parts that could use some tightening, I think this would make a powerful devotion. Good job.
08/15/19
What a moving story. Thank you for being ready and willing to share your faith. And thank you for the devotional reminder to always be ready.
Congratulations on ranking 14 overall. Happy Dance!