The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 937 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/09/18
Creative use of the topic. I'm glad the bride showed compassion on the young flower girl.

The scene reminded me of when Anne of Green Gables had her friend, Diana, over for some refreshments (and mistakenly served her currant wine).
02/10/18
I agree with the above comment.
Well done,
Blessings~
Beautiful!
02/12/18
Ouch! I was wincing at the thought. But it was her day and she could do what she liked. Very descriptive writing.
Beautifully written. A very compassionate bride.
God bless.
02/14/18
The title got me in, and I'm glad it did, because it opened up a beautiful story that wrapped the credibility in love and warmth; with a new word - temerarious - acting as the ribbon on top.
Well done.
02/15/18
Congratulations on your well deserved 1st place finish, Ann.

By the way, I loved the title. Another of your stories that I added to my favorites.
02/15/18
So beautifully descriptive - I enjoyed imagining all the glitter and sparkle, could even taste the punch and all its berry flavors. Lovely. Congrats on your 1st place!
02/15/18
Congratulations on your win. Great writing as ever.
02/17/18
A creative title, indeed! Beautifully crafted writing/story. Can't top that!

Hats off to ya.:-)