The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 633 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/14/17
What a fascinating true story! I liked the way you drew attention to their, and our, Creator and drew a lesson from their unity and precision. Well told.
04/14/17
Wow! This fascinating and intense story had me squirming in my seat, a good sign that the writer captured my interest from first to last word.

Great delivery and message in this well written and descriptive piece!

Wonderful how you tied it all to the LORD and His magnificence in all things!

Great job, I pray this does well with the judges.

Blessings my friend~
04/14/17
A wonderful article! I recently read "Jungle Pilot,' biography of Nate Saint. He shared his interesting experiences with ants in Ecuador.

Wing His Words
I really enjoyed your story from hook to ending with a great message. Thank you.
04/17/17
A fascinating story with a good message. And to think that, according to the evolutionists, all that order and precision happened by accident! :-)
04/20/17
Dannie,

Congratulations for your most deserved win!

Personally, I knew you HAD TO WIN...I thought for sure you would have taken it all!

Great job of telling this story from start to end.

So happy for you my friend.

We missed your entries, try to get in here more often...you are a wonderful writer, and a beautiful person overall.

Keep up the great work!

Blessings to you~
Happy Dance! I told you it was nearly perfect!
04/21/17
Awesome, #3 Editor's Choice!
Congratulations!
04/26/17
Congratulations on your 3rd place EC award, Dannie.

I didn't recall seeing your name before, so I looked you up. It looks like you have a chance to write a few stories a year, and I hope you will have the opportunity to write more often.

Your story was truly amazing. I can't imagine being trapped by an army of ants. Thank you for the reminder of who the real commander is.

Do driver ants ever kill their victim? I'm going to read about them to learn more.
04/26/17
Realizing that your story was true made your tale all the more fascinating. Wow I'm impressed you didn't freak out surrounded by creepy crawlies.