The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1361 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Wonderful characterization here. I shed a tear with Robert for a "fussy" lady.
A heart warming story with a little humor thrown in.

A nice read.
This is such a beautiful story and so well-written! Congratulations.
12/01/16
Storytelling at its best. Once started, I couldn't stop until I reached the perfect conclusion.

Superb character development turned Aunt Jessie and Robert into "flesh and bones."

An absolute winner!
12/02/16
Beautifully written -congrats on your EC 2nd place ranking.
12/02/16
What a fun and lovely story. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Congratulations on your win!
12/03/16
Congratulations Ann. A beautifully told story.
12/04/16
Congratulations on winning 2nd place in the EC awards, Ann.

Your characters seemed real and down to earth.
12/22/16
Wonderful article Ann! Funny and heart warming. You sure know how to draw a person into your writing and in this case take us back in time to Aunt Jessie's home. Many of us remember her in our past. I am going to showcase this article in the January 1st FaithWriters newsletter. Your writing has inspired so many members through the years. Thank You! Blessings, Michael
12/31/16
You consistently bring a freshness to your entries which delight. Thank you for honoring your creative gift.
01/02/17
Love this beautifully-written story, Ann. Strong characters in a warm, credible setting. Congratulations on your win.
Simply beautiful.
01/25/17
I enjoyed reading this sweet story. You painted the setting well and clearly communicated the emotions with the story.
02/13/17
You are a great writer and storyteller. I enjoyed reading this. Many blessings!