The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 673 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I'm so sorry for your recent loss. My mom died over 22 years ago and I still miss her. This is a beautiful tribute and I'm sure it took a lot of courage to write. I pray it will comfort you as you grieve. Often in today's world, we don't take the time to lament over our losses. I see this as one step in your lamentation. I also stopped and said a prayer for you and your family. I wish I could reach through the screen and hug you.
03/05/16
My heart ached reading this...I'm so sorry for your deep and profound loss. My mom died May 13, 2015, and she was born on April 12, 1929. She died on my birthday, so I ache for your loss as I am still in the process of grieving and missing my mother.

Your story was a beautiful tribute to your mom, and you shared so many things together, and sorrows (children and sister, so sorry) --- and that is a history and bond that will never be erased.

What helps me is knowing where she is, with God and my handsome and loving earth dad, once again...but especially knowing I'll see her again one day. However, our faith aside, I'm sure we'll never stop missing our beautiful mothers.

My deepest and most sincere and loving condolences on your loss.

God bless you~

03/07/16
A beautiful and loving tribute to your mom. My mom is still alive, but my dad died in 2002. I still think of the wonderful memories of his life.

May God give you comfort through this time in your life; I'll be praying for you.
Congratulations on ranking 13th overall. Happy Dance!