The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 914 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
03/04/16
Awww...my heart went out to the MC. I felt her panic and felt her heart beating...Well done!

Great anticipation of road to recovery and healing at the end too!

Blessings~
I have tears in my eyes. You nailed your MC's emotions so well...too realistic...I suspect there is some personal connection with agoraphobia. I have health issues and allowed them to isolate me. It felt like you were almost telling my story. I enjoyed it from beginning to end.
The title drew me right in, and the story held my attention from start to finish. Excellent work with this one!
Congratulations, Jody! A very well-deserved EC award. I was really glad to see this story did so well.
Congratulations on your EC! I'm doing my Happy Dance. This is one of my all-time favorites.
Congratulations on your EC! I'm doing my Happy Dance. This is one of my all-time favorites.
03/10/16
Congratulations, Jody, on your well deserved EC award.
03/10/16
Jody, You captured the raw feelings and emotions in this masterfully done piece.

Congratulations on your EC Award.
This is SO good! I know what your heroine (with an "e" - a dot of red ink there) feels like, having gone through my own season of fear of leaving the house. I LOVE her mom - and her brother too! That last line made me laugh. Good job, and CONGRATULATIONS!
This is SO good! I know what your heroine (with an "e" - a dot of red ink there) feels like, having gone through my own season of fear of leaving the house. I LOVE her mom - and her brother too! That last line made me laugh. Good job, and CONGRATULATIONS!
03/10/16
This is brilliant, and I love it. I can't relate to the MC's fear of leaving the house, but I can understand the power that suspenseful book had on her. Nothing like a good read. Congrats on the EC.
03/11/16
Congrats!
Blessings~
03/23/16
You had me from the get go with your realistic tale. Your ending made it even better!