The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 674 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is a great piece to show that you need the comfort of peace and security before making a life-long commitment,
04/10/15
This is a lovely piece that points the reader to God during our moments of fear--and how then, we can experience His peace.
04/10/15
Though I know this is fiction you could have been describing my last minute panic many moons ago. Fortunately, after the deed was done I settled down into domesticity... sometimes!

This is a lovely story for the topic and portrays your MC's faith shining through in the end. I especially liked your descriptive wording in the end paragraph.
04/10/15
Sweet story. I like how God's word and her soon-to-be-husband's love reassures her all is well. We can never go wrong when we reflect on His word for our lives.
04/11/15
I like the focuss of your MC, wanting to be a good wife. Too many marry hoping their mate can meet all "their" needs.

Nice entry for the contest. Blessing, LaVonne
This is a lovely take on the topic - fears and uncertainties (felt by so many in this position) are put in their place by the promises of God and a soul right with Him. Lovely writing. I enjoyed this.
What everyone else said! Words seemed to flow well and your poetic descriptions added so much to this story. No red ink to give!
04/11/15
Great piece, lovely.
04/12/15
I really enjoyed your MC's thoughts on the night before her wedding. They are very well expressed and ring true.
04/13/15
Nice to see someone who isn't thinking, "If it doesn't work out, I can always get a divorce." Thanks for writing it. Good luck in the Challenge!
04/14/15
Great job with the topic. Well done with a great message.

God bless~
What a lovely story. You took me right into the bedroom with your MC. Congratulations on ranking 23 overall!