The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 641 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Gripping story ! Great descriptions. I especially liked 'milk moustached his mouth' Great job.
Readers can follow Edwin's fear and also not know where he is until the "light is turned on".

Not something to read before you go to bed.

Safety and peace came at the end.
02/04/14
Great descriptive writing. You set the scene of the nightmare excellently and the contrast of the matter-of-factness of mom and dad was great. I really enjoyed it.
02/04/14
The first line pulled me right in and then I was captivated to the end! The nightmare was so descriptive; I could envision it so well. Such a well written story, with a great message about how powerful fear is—but that Jesus can cast out all fear! Well done!
02/05/14
Well done! Moving and riveting, while brining forth an important and pertinent message.

God bless~
Wow, you grabbed me immediately with that conflict so wonderfully described right off the bat. At one point, I was so invested in the suspense and descriptions that I could feel my heart thudding as beads of sweat popped out on my head. Great job of painting a vivid picture while nailing the topic.
Congratulations on ranking 17 overall!