The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1089 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/21/13
Great way to approach the topic...interesting view of the internal thoughts of "Adam." Nicely done.

God bless~
10/23/13
Excellent! I love the flow of this, and then the a-ha moment at the end. Super work!
10/24/13
Congratulations! God bless~
Oohh you did an outstanding job of building the suspense. You also had a great twist. I often see endings coming so I am delighted when one takes me by surprise and you did just that. You've come so far in such a short time! I was honored to use your poem, Wake up and Dream in my church newsletter. I know you told me I could use any of them anytime and that one really spoke to me this month. Your poem and your name and where to find you on FW will be reaching over 200 families this week. Thank you for writing what God puts on your heart and for being so generous as to grant me permission to use it. Again congrats on your EC, my friend. Happy Dance!!
10/24/13
Ah, so very good, Graham! Excellent! Congratulations and God bless!
10/25/13
This story grabbed me on the onset. I had no clue it was going to end like it did--that's good writing when the ending is a real zinger to the reader. Congrats on your EC placement.
10/31/13
I really enjoyed the unique way you presented this topic with a short but potent punch. Congratulations on your EC placing Graham!