The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1256 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/19/10
We all need Aunt June's in our lives who follow the nudges of God. Glad this had a happy ending along with some good instruction.
This really held my attention. I read faster and faster, waiting to see what was going to happen next. Great job.
OOhh This was exciting! I found myself holding my breath and wondering how she was going to get out of this mess.
Never, never get out of the car. Sit tight and pray for a rescue party.

Still, I'm glad she stayed safe. Good storytelling.
This had me holding my breath...FOR REAL! Great story that left me with many "what ifs". I also actually let out a sigh of relief when Ginny got out of that truck! :)
Brilliant and gripping. The thing that stood out to me most is this amazing connecting truth -
'She's been praying for you for half an hour' .... 'Lon waved as he pulled away.' How much we are saved from through the miracle of prayer! Thank you.
Brilliant and gripping. The thing that stood out to me most is this amazing connecting truth -
'She's been praying for you for half an hour' .... 'Lon waved as he pulled away.' How much we are saved from through the miracle of prayer! Thank you.
Wonderful suspense here. The last line is great.
08/24/10
Thank goodness for cell phones...when they are in signal. Well paced .
08/24/10
Suspenseful, entertaining, but right on topic as well. This one kept me reading.

It always amazes me (but shouldn't) when God has someone praying for me at exactly the right time. We must listen to those "nudges" of the Lord.
08/24/10
Lots of suspense here. A situation most of us have found ourselves in one way or another and know that feeling.
I wanted a little something more to be revealed at the end.
Good writing.


Mona
Ooooh... had my attention. I wanted to find out what happened next. Will wait for the next chapter. Good job!
Congratulations for placing in the top 15 of your level and in the top 30 overall.