The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1686 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Cameron reminds me of Mr. Potter from "It's A Wonderful Life." I really like the way you postured the angle of this piece. Very creative and the story itself engaging, the dialogue authentic.
Loved the story, but hate endings with ??? lol
04/18/10
An interesting moral choice presented very well. And tied in well with the topic. too.
04/18/10
Excellent. And you leave us to make our own choice.
LOVED IT!!
04/20/10
Beautiful! Your characters and dialogue are very strong. I liked the "not quite clear-cut" ending too.
04/20/10
The intensity of Cameron and Miles was palpable. This is very creative for the topic. Your writing is always so smooth.
04/22/10
Congrats, Debbie, on your ribbon and Editor's Choice placing!
04/22/10
Congratulations on your well-deserved EC placing!
04/22/10
Loved the dialogue here, and the unresolved tension. Congratulations--well done!
04/22/10
I read this earlier but somehow missed commenting. Just wonderful. Your characters truly came to life. Well done and congrats on your EC!
04/22/10
Congrats! Very creative use of the topic!
04/22/10
Wow....got chills reading this....wonderfull written!
04/23/10
Powerful! Congratulations on a well deserved win.
I could see this story unfolding before my mind's eye. Super congrats!
04/25/10
Great job, Debbie. I always enjoy reading your take on the challenges.