The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1369 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is so delightfully humerous and sounds so plausible. I love it.
And this is why I have a love/hate relationship with politics. This was very entertaining. I loved it!
04/12/09
Hilarious, Carol! What a fun change of pace this must have been for you! I've not read anything like it this week, and I enjoyed it a lot. Is there anything you can't do?
04/12/09
Perfect! I love the voice and the humor..wonderfully done!
04/13/09
Yikes, that campaign manager needs some help...

I liked the creativity in this. You showed the ups and downs of the campaign trail well, with a bit of humor.
Terrific! What fun this was to read.
I love this! Very funny, but, sadly, with a lot of truth in the humor. Very well done!
04/13/09
What a hysterical take on the topic...loved it!
04/13/09
Your title is excellent. This must be the greek definition for politician. Really enjoyed this.
Creative and fun...Good Job!!
04/13/09
Love the format and the voice. So very creative. Excellent job with the topic.
04/14/09
Fresh entry. Up and Down in the polls...better than a roller coaster. Loved the POV, the language and the reality of it. Very good, indeed.
Mona
What an interesting take to the subject. Good job.
04/14/09
Your story about political polls is perfect for "up and down." This is EXACTLY how I perceive the political arena!!!