The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2403 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/12/08
LOL! Just proves that you shouldn't go snooping into others' affairs! :) Very creative use of the topic - good job!
09/13/08
Cute and clever - love these women, and the sense of humor of this piece. That'll teach 'em, eh?
09/13/08
Cute story and clever way to work SNAP into it. One little detail: "taught" should be "taut"—minor detail in the midst of such good work.
09/16/08
What a fun story... someone got what they deserved. :) Your ending was great...writing down the plastic surgeon's number. Your title is a perfect, creating curiosity.
***CONGRATS**** I love the MC's voice in this funny story. This is such fun. A well deserved win! Blessings!
09/18/08
WONDERFUL STORY! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!
Love the humor in this well written entry. Congratulations on your EC. Excellent!
09/19/08
Congratulations on 2nd place! This is wonderful, and your last line is PRICELESS! ;)
09/20/08
Hooray! Seniors can still have a little fun and learn a few things too. :-) What a fun read and a great winning piece! Congratulations!
09/20/08
This was priceless! It never, ever pays to look in someone's medicine cabinet...lol. Congrats!
09/23/08
This was so entertaining and drew me in immediately. Glad they were able to clean things up and learn their lesson too. Congrats on placing 2nd for this topic.
LOL. I love it.