The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1542 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/12/08
Nice retelling! Great use of the topic.
09/13/08
Great weaving of the topic throughout this. A very good retelling - love the dream addition to the Biblical account, and the look into Peter's heart.
09/13/08
Very well done. Peter's struggle is so real and you wove in the theme word very well.
Well done. I like the subtle, not over-done, use of the topic word throughout. You made it so easy to identify with all the sensations and emotions you described.
First of all, CONGRATULAIONS! This is excellent, excellent! I was so surprised when Jesus showed up. The beginning really caught my attention and I was trying to figure out the situation. This is VERY, VERY well done! Well deserved win!
09/19/08
This is incredible! Congats on your Editor's Choice! ;)
09/20/08
Beautiful and chilling. Marvelous work. Congratulations!
09/23/08
Congratulations on your winning Editor's Choice award. Great job of retelling an old and familiar Bible story in such a way that Peter truly came to life for the reader. His emotions and feelings were so real and you wove them in perfectly. Also, superb job of tying into the topic.