The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1590 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/11/08
Fun! Great job!
09/11/08
Delightful and fun - that last stanza is great, and I absolutely ADORE the title. Great stuff. Betcha you had a blast writing this one.
09/12/08
From the title I knew this would be about Rice Krispies--and what a fun and creative poem this was to read. Great imagination here and I'm sure you enjoyed writing it as much as I did reading it.
09/12/08
Very creative! Great job and clever poem. :)
This was so much fun, I have to read it a second time aloud. Great job!
09/15/08
This was a wonderful, fun, engaging poem. I loved the poetic telling of Krispie Klan. Great writing!
Your personifications are loads of fun, and the rhyme and rhythm just right.
What fun! I enjoyed every word, and LOVE the title!
09/16/08
I love you use of "sweet curmudgeon!" And then when Crackle had "overslept," "the rice got puffed" and "Pop was forced to intervene" LOL! There's so much to laugh at and love about this! Your title is absolutely GREAT!
So, so, so very clever. There's much to love about this poem. It's a great read and very fun! BRAVO!
This is a great play on the popular cereal, and many lessons on anger, forgiveness, responsibility, all packaged in an easily digested form.