The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2147 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/15/06
I loved the selfless spirit of this piece. Yes, Lord, let that always be my prayer and my life..."with more to offer"!
06/17/06
Amen! My heart echoes your words
06/17/06
A lovely flow of praise, worship and prayer. An inspiring piece to dwell and meditiate upon. Beautiful.
You've carried through the image of the well of abundance so well (pardon the pun!) The simplicity of style in this poem is appealing and refreshing. It carries a heartwarming and heartfelt message!
06/19/06
Beautiful thoughts and beautifully presented.

I'd like to add my 'Amen'.
06/19/06
Simply beautiful and inspirational. I loved it. "...because of you." Well done.
Beautiful! Lovely flow, heartfelt prayer, captivating imagery!
06/21/06
beautiful, precise, precious... I loved it. Very well done. Excellent work.
06/21/06
I love the very last image--that of people just leaning over to scoop from a brimming well. Lovely.
Beautifully worded word painting. Good job. Thank.
Congratulations, Sally! May many read this and echo your beautiful, earnest prayer!
I love it, Sally! I think you are that well you long to be. Congratulations!
"Well", congratulations!

Keep writing for the Glory of Jesus!

Trina<><
Sally, this is beautiful. I love the picture you painted of the wells. The type with cracked mud and no delivery v. the full well of clear water. Very nice!

I clicked on your webpage on Faithwriter's home page and got a good laugh about you avoiding housework at all times (unless someone's coming over). You and I have a lot in common. LOL.
Sally, this is absolutely wonderful, and it is the cry of my heart. Glad I found you tonight! ~Barb